“Tubes: A Journey to the Center of the Internet“, which narrates a quest to discover the physical nature of the internet (the kind susceptible to squirrel teeth). I am enjoying the literary flair but wouldn’t mind more technical (even if incomprehensible) details.
- Comment on What is the theory ZFC without power set? by This Week in Logic at CUNY | Set Theory Talks May 7, 2013[...] arxiv preprint | post at jdh.hamkins.org | post on Victoria Gitman’s blog […]This Week in Logic at CUNY | Set Theory Talks
- Comment on Calculus I Home by Victoria Gitman March 21, 2013Hi Kamolwan, The website you are referring to is: http://www.angio.net/pi/piquery […]Victoria Gitman
- Comment on Calculus I Home by Kamolwan Kawpunna March 20, 2013Hi! Professor Gitman Can you give me the webside for Pi in Math Club on March 14, 2013? Topic " 1 Millions digits of Pi" Thank you very much Kamolwan Kawpunna […]Kamolwan Kawpunna
- Comment on Who let the zombies out? by Victoria Gitman August 12, 2012Thanks, Erin :)! Yes, I also love the overarching reach of the concepts in set theory. […]Victoria Gitman
- Comment on What is the theory ZFC without power set? by This Week in Logic at CUNY | Set Theory Talks May 7, 2013
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.