In here you can find the things that I have written.
- (2017) The Bristol model: an abyss called a Cohen real, submitted. (arXiv)
- (2016) Fodor’s lemma can fail everywhere, submitted. (arXiv)
- (2016) Iterating Symmetric Extensions, submitted. (arXiv)
- (2015) with Yair Hayut, Restrictions on Forcings That Change Cofinalities, Arch. Math. Logic 55 (2016), 373-384. (Journal/arXiv/MathSciNet)
- (2014) Embedding Orders Into The Cardinals With $\DC_\kappa$, Fund. Math. 226 (2014), 143-156. (Journal/arXiv/MathSciNet)
- (2016) Zornian Functional Analysis or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Axiom of Choice.
- (2016) The Five WH’s of Set Theory.
- (2014) Downward Löwenheim-Skolem Theorems and Choice Principles.
- (2014) Absolutely Choiceless Proofs. arXiv link. (To be thoroughly expanded in the near future.)
- (2012) The Axiom of Choice and Self-Duality of Vector Spaces.
- (2012) M.Sc. Thesis: Vector Spaces and Antichains of Cardinals in Models of Set Theory. (Last updated: February 11th, 2013)