- Mike Pawliuk – Mathematics Unifying themes in Ramsey Theory – BIRS 2018
- Joel David Hamkins The rearrangement and subseries numbers: how much convergence suffices for absolute convergence? Mathematics Colloquium, University of Münster, January 2019
- Joel David Hamkins An infinitary-logic-free proof of the Barwise end-extension theorem, with new applications, University of Münster, January 2019
- Joel David Hamkins A new proof of the Barwise extension theorem, without infinitary logic, CUNY Logic Workshop, December 2018
- Asaf Karagila Preserving Properness
- Asaf Karagila Pickles!
- Peter Krautzberger Three interesting results from the AIM workshop
- Sandra Müller (with P. Schlicht, D. Schrittesser and T. Weinert) Lebesgue’s density theorem and definable selectors for ideals
- Joel David Hamkins Faculty respondent to paper of Ethan Jerzak on Paradoxical Desires, Oxford Graduate Philosophy Conference, November 2018
- Sandra Müller (with J. Aguilera) The consistency strength of long projective determinacy
Grab the feed for all Blogs!